MDX

I test drove an Acura MDX< and I am in love. Just worried about the gas. I know it takes premium, has anyone had a bad exp. with it being far too gas consuming?

It doesn't have the best gas milage. My wife gets 12-15 and I get 18-21.
And it doesn't need premium. Someone on here said it would run fine on regular (AcuraGod maybe) and for the past 5-6 months that's what I've been doing and it's been doing fine.

I've been running on regular for almost 3 years. Get around 19-21, but I drive mostly highway. Supposedly you take a lit bit of a performance hit running the lower octane.