MDX Oppinions?

Hey all, so so currently have a '00 3.2tl which I love BUT my wife and I are expecting in may and it just won't hold two strollers, 2 car seats & groceries so I am interested in the MDX. She likes the Volvo
XC70 (about the same price) and just wonderining what any owners out there think about thier MDX.
later d
Latts wrote:

Any particular reason not to consider a minivan?
snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com says...

A minivan would be a better choice. It is a more efficient package. -------------- Alex