motor swapping

i have a 1999 acura 1.6 E.L. with over 200km and i am thinking about an engine swap. I would like to drop a 2.2 v-tec into the engine bay,will a honda 2.2litre engine bolt on to my existing tranny or is there some
modifications that need to be done,is that the only engine i could use without any major mods...ANY info on this topic would be grately appreciated!

I saw some info in a Honda Tuning Magazine awhile back about a company that makes the custom motor mounts and other pieces needed for such swaps.I can't remember the name of the company,though.The mag had an article about the new K-series motors and swappping them into another car.
I think you will find ads for them in some of the import tuner magazines. They can tell you what fits with what,and what you will need.
I also think the K20 motors are reversed from the earlier B or D-series motors,so you need a lot of extra stuff for the swap,and you will need a new ECU and wiring harness. Hondata,IIRC,makes a programmable K20 replacement ECU.
Honda Tuning Magazine has a website online.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik