My cd player says coded

Hi guy's my batteri was ded ,when i recharged it,the cd player keet say,s CEODED.would you please help me to figuoe it out???

RTFM
Usually, after a battery reset, you need to find out what your vehicle's programming code is from Acura, usually like a 5-digit numeric code - they should be able to look it up for you for free. You then need to program it through the radio console for the error to go away - they might even do it for you.
Hope this helps. V
Burnt@ut wrote:

http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/radiocode.html
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
It is a security feature specific to newer model Acuras. you should have recieved this code with the keys when you bought the car and can input the code using the radio preset numbers. if you no longer have that code, i would call the dealership and they would be able to get you a standard code to get you back in running condition. arta wrote: