nav System

Hi my 99 TL nav system started getting an error message "Hard Disk reading errror unformatted"any one give me a "heads up" on this to keep me out of
the dealer? any info will be appreciated. thanks

Unfortunately, it sounds like your hard drive has died. Given that it's 8 years old and lived in a somewhat hostile environment, I'm not surprised.
Bob