Navigation code

Hi
My car needed a new battery and I have the card with the reset codes for the radio and navigation screen. The code for the radio worked fine, but the code for the navi system said "invalid code". I spoke
to the dealer who verified it is the correct code. The dealer also said to disconnect the battery and try again, which I did, but still nothing. The dealer said to bring the car in if I still have trouble, but wanted to see if anyone here has any suggestions before I schlep to the dealer.
Thanks!
Register your car at Acura.com. You will need your vin #. Then you will have access to all your codes. Be sure you have the correct one.

VIN number?
Is that the vehicle identification number number?
I bet he needs a PIN number for his account. Better make sure it's not the same as for the ATM machine.
In article <elmop-56E252.05203023102010@62-183-169-

ROTFLMAO!
Bob