Need 2006 RSX Owner?s guide

I just bought a used 2006 RSX with 7000 miles on it....it is missing a owner?s guide. Is there anyone that can help me out there? thanks in advance for your assistance

stan
Articles individually verified to usenet standards. Visit URL to contact author/report abuse

You can try three places: 1) Your dealer may be willing to give you one (or sell you one), 2) A local wreckers will have these for cars that have been totalled 3) Free download from Honda's ownTechinfo site: https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp
For the last, choose "Owner's Manuals" from the menu at left, then navigate to your car. No login required.
The pages will come in in batches of several at a time, so if you want to print out the whole thing, you need to make sure you retrieve all the PDFs. Ask here if you need more help with that.
What you will NOT get is your warranty booklet. That, I think, is only available from the dealer.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
thanks for your assistance Tegger !!!! I will check out your suggestions...
stan

www.helminc.com might have the owner's manuals