Need advice!

Hi there,
My 02 TLS got totally screwed up. I am told it will cost $15k to repair it! Since I don't have full coverage (will never do that again) and the
book value is also around $15-16k, I am not sure I wanna repair it.
If not, what can I do about this damaged car?
Thanks a lot!
On 7 Dec 2005 10:40:29 -0800, ibm snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

The car is worth $15K and it will cost $15K to repair it. Sell it to the scrap yard.
Mike Phillips wrote:

Thanks. Are there any web sites I can search those scrap yard locations in NJ?
You could try checking on the internet Or perhaps in the yellow pages

Part it out. MZ

On Wed, 07 Dec 2005 19:39:06 GMT, MZ said:

There's a thought. You can probably sell the parts on ebay and get some decent money.
--
"Man who throws mud, loses ground."
- Confucious