Need advice!

Hi there,

My 02 TLS got totally screwed up. I am told it will cost $15k to repair it! Since I don't have full coverage (will never do that again) and the book value is also around $15-16k, I am not sure I wanna repair it.

If not, what can I do about this damaged car?

Thanks a lot!

Reply to
ibm_97

The car is worth $15K and it will cost $15K to repair it. Sell it to the scrap yard.

Reply to
Mike Phillips

Thanks. Are there any web sites I can search those scrap yard locations in NJ?

Reply to
ibm_97

You could try checking on the internet Or perhaps in the yellow pages

Reply to
James

There's a thought. You can probably sell the parts on ebay and get some decent money.

Reply to
Bruno