Need front bumper for 1996 3.2 TL

Does anyone know where I can get a front bumper for a 1996 3.2 TL?

Thanks,

GT

Reply to
Jen Sandstrum

Jen Sandstrum wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Local wreckers, or

You want aftermarket or used OEM? Skin or rebar?

Reply to
Tegger

Thanks for the reply.

Aftermarket or used OEM? I don't know. Either is probably ok as long as it is in good shape and can be painted. But can you let me know what you suggest?

Sorry but I don't know what "skin or rebar" refers to.

My wife damaged the left lower side of the bumper. It appears to be purely cosmetic damage but it looks horrible.

Thanks.

GT

Reply to
Jen Sandstrum

Jen Sandstrum wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I'd recommend a used factory ("OEM") part. Aftermarket is crap and fits badly.

The "skin" is the plastic part that is apainted the same color as the rest of the car. The "rebar" is the steel bar underneath that is the actual bumper.

Then get it repainted. If the damage is just cosmetic, it should be fixable. You'd need to get a replacement bumper repainted anyway. Even if there is a small tear, they can fix that too.

Reply to
Tegger