Need new tires for 2002 RSX-S

Hi folks. The factory tires that come on my 2002 RSX type S are well and truly worn out. What would be a good choice for all-season tires to put on this vehicle? Also, what would be a fair price? The dealership only had one option -- some kind of Michelins -- and they were going to charge $1100, which sounded pretty high.

Reply to
andrew.barg

You should be able to get tires (probably V or W rated) for around $600.00 installed and balanced. Check Tire Rack for recommendations.

Reply to
tww1491

I got two Z-rated Goodyear tires mounted on a 2004 Acura TL for about $160 each at Discount Tire. Drop down in rating, and you can definately do it for less than $600 for an entire set.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

I put yokohama avid v4s's on mine. Cost somewhere around 500$ installed.

Reply to
Yoda

I put the same Yokohama Avids on my 97 Acura CL 3.0. I've been very happy with them, and used them on my daughter's Eclipse too. I found them on sale, so check around for prices.

Reply to
old rob