Need some help

I was curious if someone knows anywhere online I can find a guide to help me take out the factory deck in a 2002 1.7 EL
Thanks

Instructions to remove a 2002 Civic radio should work since they're basically the same car.

hrmm...
been googleing and no luck. Do you know were i may find a guide for the civic?

http://www.carstereoremoval.com/htm/stereoremovalHondaCivic01_03P.htm http://www.tintdude.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t17144.html http://www.ben-johnson.org/blog/archives/2003/07/37 / http://lonewolf-online.net/dl.php?file=radiorem.pdf (1996-2000)