New Owner of a 06 RSX-S

Hello all. New to the group and car. We went with the S package over the standard and belive we got a good deal. Paid "invoice" 22.4. The car was on the lot and will be ready today.

enjoy might want to check out www.clubrsx.com

Congratulations! Great car. I've got the base model, but test drove the S - it was a tough decision. I miss the front suspension, but appreciate the base model at the fuel pumps these days. Have fun with it!
"> Congratulations! Great car. I've got the base model, but test drove the

Thanks! It was a tough decision for us too. Turned out the price difference was not much different with from the base with the options we wanted. So. we'll deal with the premium gas and less mpg for a while. Actually, we were sold on the resale value of the S.

Enjoy the car. I have the base premium and love it. The type S is outstanding as well!
Cheers!
My 05 type S is just one year old and at last gas fill up I average 29.8 mpg with 10924 miles on the car. Absolutely love it. I am heading from NC to Ca. for about a month in June

Hi Al. I'll let you know how we fare. I was driving a 420sel Mercedes and averaging 18 mpg on regular. It takes premium.
Have you always put premium in you type S?

S requires 91 octane
Does not require Recommends only

Always premium.