New two door Acura?

So, if I want to buy a brand new two door Acura....
??
-Bob

On 2007-12-01 09:10:06 -0600, Hell and High Water

Has there ever been a 2 door acura? The closest has been the 3 door rsx/integra.
Yea, I know what you mean. The only brand new thing like your looking for is if you could manage to find an rsx at a dealer that hasn't been sold yet. Not likely, in other words.
--
-----------------------------
I only talk like that in the movies
Yoda wrote:

CL

& NSX
--
Dan.

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.notthis.net says...

The brand new NSX is two door?
I did not know that...
-Bob
On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 07:53:36 -0600, Hell and High Water

The discussion had shifted to *has there ever been* a 2-door Acura. Do try to keep up with us, there's a good lad.
--
Dan.

snipped-for-privacy@netscape.net says...

The brand new CL is two door?
I did not know that....
-Bob
Hell and High Water wrote:

Sorry, I should have trimmed. I was responding to the 'Has there ever been a 2 door acura' question.
Are they going to re-release the CL? Not that I can afford one, but I really wish they would. I've seen/heard rumors that it would happen, but I haven't seen/heard anything for awhile....

Then you're out of luck. Honda isn't making any 2-door Acuras.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
You haven't worked out this guy was a troll from the beginning of the thread?

No troll.
I was actually hoping to get some info about either upcoming products, or other suggestions.
Thanks though.
-Bob
snipped-for-privacy@OVEcomcast.net says...

on T.V.
--
I. Care
says...

On the British TV show "Top Gear" recently they turned some ordinary European cars into stretch limos. The episode was hilarious.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
says...

I believe Acura's product model for the foreseeable future includes only 4-door cars.
It's a bit like Subaru, which will only build AWD vehicles.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
says...

Any news, or even rumors about an RSX replacement?
Thanks,
-Bob

check here- http://www.vtec.net/modelmatrix /
Don't lose hope. Honda wants to keep wearing the highest corporate mpg crown so I suspect we'll see fewer trucklets and more cars in the near future.
On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 12:19:18 +0000 (UTC), Tegger said:

What about the NSX?
--
"What, me worry?" - Alfred E. Neuman

On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 15:22:22 -0500, Venture Rider

Not since 2005.
--
Dan.