Newbie help: clutch pedal adjust on Integra GSR

Integra GSR 1995 155k miles
Did a search but got no hits.
I just started noticing rough shifts on my Integra. I've had no other clutch issues so I'm assuming it's a matter of adjusting the clutch
pedal. I like to do whatever PM I can, but I've never done this: can anyone offer tips and tricks?
Thanks
I have a '94 Integra GSR with 125k miles. A couple years ago, I had trouble getting into first gear and compensated for a while by starting in 2nd gear. Not only that, my clutch was giving my left leg a serious workout. Living in southern california with stop and go traffic, I had to go ahead and replace the slave cyclinder when I serviced my clutch a few years ago. After the clutch and slave cyclinder service, the clutch was softer and the transmission felt like new again. I'm keeping my GSR forever since it's so fun to drive.