nissan SE R

I am in the process of purchasing a vehicle and i am looking at nissan sentra 2.5 litre.
How reliable is this vehicle. Auto / manual
Or should i go domestic.
Hope someone can help out

You're posting to the wrong group. We do Hondas here.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

My experience is limited to when the company was Datsun -- 280Z and so forth. Read Consumer Reports.