No more RSX?

No way is the RSX is uglier than the Integra! I've had both and the RSX drives better too!!

"b" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@enews1.newsguy.com:

Sure it's uglier;it;s got a higher beltline,looks inflated and more egg- shaped compared to the last model Integra. Then it's got that ugly snout,too.

I don't need to own an RSX to see that it's ugly.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Arguing about taste in cars is pointless. The rsx isn't ugly, you just don't like it. Or it's uglier than snot. Either statement can be correct. JY's main input to this group is to slam the rsx repeatedly, so if you don't like his opinion, you can ignore it or kf him. Personally I don't mind his opinions.

I like them both the rsx and the newer integras. Almost bought several integras, and actually did buy an rsx.

Personally I don't mind that acura is dumping the rsx. It's been due for an update for a while. It occupies such a small niche market that it's not worth the bother of updating, apparently. I wish they'd bring back something like the nsx, actually. That was an excellent car.

Reply to
Burnt

Burnt@ut wrote in news:2006062322081616807-Burnt@utnet:

If you like egg-shaped cars,sure the RSX fits the bill.RSX reminds me of those "futuristic cars" seen in movies,all egg-shaped.YUK. It seems like most of the newer cars coming out all look similar;high and narrow,like they were inflated with a compressor. The Integras were distinct,sleek,low to the ground,which is what many car modders do;lower the thing.

It's only been out for a few years. The last model Integra ran from 94-

2001.

Acura's big bucks exoticar. Hardly an affordable sporty car. I did like it's design,like the the low,sleek nose and the copy of the Porsche 959's integrated spoiler.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

Nsx's - I still like them! I've been of the impression that they stopped making them some years ago - but I got curious last night and looked for a used one locally, and turned up one at a reputable used car dealer that's listed as a 2005 - so do they still make them?

Reply to
Burnt