Northeast Acura (Latham, NY) asking $42K for RDX TECH

They added a bunch of stuff...19" wheels, running boards, wood trim on steering wheel ($200?!?!)...jeez...some nitwit will buy it.
They all have sold stickers on them...

I will bet anything you want that most if not all of those sold stickers are B.S. I went looking at Nissan dealer last year with same thing on the then new Pathfinder. I asked the sales guy about a particular "sold" car. He could tell I was serious. Told me not to worry about it. I could buy the car. In fact I was so far down the road that papers were drawn up. But after a series of further lies I walked out, never to buy a car from that dealer and not a Nissan either. I didn't hold the lies against Nissan really, but letting me walk out gave me a chance to rethink, and I bought an Acura instead. My gain, their loss.

Ford and GM marketers lie awake at might trying to figure out a way of copying Honda's success. People *like* Hondas.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ