OBD location on 1988 Legend. Also, rough idling and running.

Where is the ODB plug on my 1988 Legend sedan (automatic transmission) with 189,000 miles?
About two weeks ago the car just started running rough. The gas
mileage has dropped to below 15 MPG and it seems to take much longer to warmup. (I'm in the DC area, so the ambient temps have been low.)Also, the "check engine" light has been coming on occasionally. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
njss396

You don't have to gain access to any Service Check connector or DLC.
See here: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/misc/3173_ICCR_E_14JAN03.pdf Specifically Page 17.
Count the blinks of the ECU's LED and report back here.
More details about the car and its service history would help too.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ