Oil Change at Honda

Since my Acura dealer isn't that close, I was wondering if a local Honda dealer could do an oil change? Is there anything special like filter or oil type that Acura uses that Honda may not?
Ken

Honda and Acura use the same parts.
Bring your Acura to a Honda dealer and worry not.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
yeah and maybe even say a few bucks for beer
NJ Vike wrote:

No problem at all.
Ken
--