OK ingenious fellow americans, I need to run my car on something else, any clues?

$4 a gallon. $4.30 for my Prelude......ouch..... Reminds me of what it musta been like in a third world country with hyperinflation....(on a much more modest scale). I will retire soon, and then I can just hide in the garage and maybe walk alot. Cheers

p.s. anyone else getting hit up for money while filling up? not for food, but for gas? Bread lines next?

Reply to
finding z0

Have you considered sails? He said to 'imself......

Reply to
finding z0