opening the hatch on my 91 Intergra gs, the spoiler came off in my hand.....

Rust nevR sleeeeeps............................

That's why you have to keep it from being able to do its work.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
TeGGeR wrote:

I had a wood car, termites nevr sleep either.....
Ahh .. the "Termitnator"!

I had a wood car, termites nevr sleep either.....

I just removed mine to repaint. A total of five screws. Plastic, never rusts. Very easy to remove. Extremely easy if the hood is rusty.
John
One on side, the screw holes as well as the immediate surrounding metal are rusted through . The area needs to be rebuilt.