Permanently disabling TCS on '01 TL

I think the TCS on the '01 TL is a joke. If I understand correctly, it's kinda like a reverse ABS since it uses the brakes to slow the front wheels if they are spinning, and it only works below 25kph. It
doesn't seem to do much to control the spin when I take off in the snow anyway, and I prefer to control that myself.
I can turn the system off but I have to do that everytime I start the car. Plus, that annoying light stays on when TCS is turned off. Is there an easy way (pulling a fuse, maybe) to permanently disable the system, and the stupid light?
"What, me worry?" - Alfred E. Neuman