Ping Tegger

Hey there, since you seem to know a bit about Honda I figured I'd ask you. I've got a buddy in sales, up to 30K miles a year and he's got a blue tooth phone but hasn't set it up with his car. It's a company car ('08 Odyssey w/nav) and he says the manual is not in the car. I tried to walk him through setting up his blue tooth to no avail. Is the Honda not like Acura where Nav comes with HFL?

Reply to
S/B 954RR

"S/B 954RR" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

It's the same.

Go here:

and follow the prompts.

I've never myself had to do this before, so it would be nice if you gave an update on how things went.

Reply to
Tegger