Ping Tegger

Hey there, since you seem to know a bit about Honda I figured I'd ask you. I've got a buddy in sales, up to 30K miles a year and he's got a blue tooth
phone but hasn't set it up with his car. It's a company car ('08 Odyssey w/nav) and he says the manual is not in the car. I tried to walk him through setting up his blue tooth to no avail. Is the Honda not like Acura where Nav comes with HFL?

It's the same.
Go here: <http://automobiles.honda.com/bluetooth/?from=handsfreelink.honda.com and follow the prompts.
I've never myself had to do this before, so it would be nice if you gave an update on how things went.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ