Ping Tegger, relay to auto turn lites on for my 90 Integra LS

Tegger where is the relay or ? that auto turns my lights on when I turn on the ignition. They no longer come on. Its a 90 Integra LS hatch. Thanks.
d2c on the west coast of Canada

You're referring to the Daytime Running Lights, or DRLs.
First thing is to check the 7.5A DRL fuse in the under-dash fuse block near the hood release handle.
Second thing is the DRL resistor, which is behind the driver's headlamp on the inner fender. You need to see continuity between the terminal that's all by itself and the two that are side-by-side.
Third thing is the DRL relay. This is under the same passenger kick panel the Service Check Connector is behind. This, from my understanding, is usually what goes bad. There are a number of complicated checks for this, but these relays are about $10 at the wrecker's, so just replace it and see what happens.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

I wonder if the DRL relay suffers from the same problem as the main relay;bad solder joints? Might be an easy fix.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik