Problem with 2000 Acura 1.6 EL automatic door opener HELP!!!

Here is my problem: When I unlock my doors, using the remote, they unlock. However when I use the remote to try and lock the doors - they dont lock and my panic alarm beeps three time, just like when you try to lock the car when a door is open.

I have tried disconnecting my battery thinking that the problem would rest after reconnecting the battery. NO luck!!!

Can anyone help????

Reply to
marcelom