Problem with factory hatch door power lock, 89 Integra

The problem is when locking the doors, the hatch does not automatically lock at the same time. I could lock both doors by using the key to hatch lock but not the other way around. Where can I found a wiring, block diagram or troubleshooting procedure for the power hatch lock? (The factory door entry remote and the aftermarket alarm don't work anymore.)

Reply to
<Frank>