Problems trying to replace the Blower Motor

Hello, any advice out there would be greatly appreciated! I recently replaced the blower motor resistor, everything worked for about 2 days. Now there is no blower activity at all, every place has told me to replace
the actual motor. When you take off the 3 main screws holding the motor to the fan assembly, it hangs down but is still stuck to the fan. I don't see how to seperate them, and am in desperate need of advice, pls help!
On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 13:56:29 -0500, "ihatemyacura"

You might want to mention model and year.
IIRC on my '90 Legend the motor and fan came out as a unit. The fan was held on by a single nut and was easily removed.