Problems trying to replace the Blower Motor

Hello, any advice out there would be greatly appreciated! I recently replaced the blower motor resistor, everything worked for about 2 days. Now there is no blower activity at all, every place has told me to replace the actual motor. When you take off the 3 main screws holding the motor to the fan assembly, it hangs down but is still stuck to the fan. I don't see how to seperate them, and am in desperate need of advice, pls help!

Reply to
ihatemyacura

You might want to mention model and year.

IIRC on my '90 Legend the motor and fan came out as a unit. The fan was held on by a single nut and was easily removed.

Reply to
Natman