Pulling to the right

I just had the wheel geometry done on my '01 TL and it still pulls to the right. Could it be a wheel bearing? I had the front left bearing replaced 20,000km ago.

--
"What, me worry?" - Alfred E. Neuman

A few years ago mine was pulling to the left - swapping the front OEM Michelin tires resolved the issue. Has your shop tried that solution?