Question for an Acura Technician

I have an '00 Acura 3.2TL diagnosed by Acura as bad EGR valve. They cleaned the ports for $212 and wanted another $349 to install a new EGR valve. That's more than I can afford right now. These are cheaper on eBay!
So, will a '00 Honda EGR valve from an Accord or Oddessy work on my car? The look the same. But are they?
Thanks,
James
Try an auto parts website (like Advance --> partsamerica.com) look up the part for both cars and see if you get the same part numbers.
"James" <anonymous> wrote in message

Art M wrote:

Thanks Art! I checked this out and found that the part numbers are the same for the Honda Accord of the same year.
What I find interesting is that there are people out there that sell these things on eBay that get roughly $50 more for the same part...Just because it has the name Acura associated with it. It's a 'buyer beware' world out there! ;o)
Thanks again!
James
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 18:01:25 -0500, James <anonymous> wrote:

Just like the Acura dealer....