Question for TL owners

I may be buying an '06 TL and am wondering if the white is easy or hard to keep clean. I have a black audi now and it's a royal pain to keep looking nice.
Any thoughts on the subject appreciated.
Thanks,
AS
On 24 May 2006 17:28:39 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com said:

A friend at work has a white 2005 TSX. He says it's amazing how it keeps clean, unlike a black car.
--
"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds
that I don't know the answer."
said:

honestly NEVER had it washed and it always looked pretty good. He now has a Caddy in a similar white, six months and still unwashed. I have a black '06 TL and it can't go more than a day without needing another cleaning. I'm hoping it's just pollen season causing it.
On 2006-05-24 19:28:39 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com said:

White cars almost always look better/cleaner than black cars. Getting a black car really looking clean, and keeping it that way, is almost impossible.
Again, thanks for the good news. Looks like we will get a white TL to join our black TT. I appreciated all who posted.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Bought a gray TL for the very reason you cite. Black is hardest to keep clean looking but white is a close second. White stains easier than any other color. I owned a white Acura and will never own another.
On 26 May 2006 04:44:20 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com said:

The best color is Laguna Green.