Question for TL owners

I may be buying an '06 TL and am wondering if the white is easy or hard to keep clean. I have a black audi now and it's a royal pain to keep looking nice.

Any thoughts on the subject appreciated.

Thanks,

AS

Reply to
AlanSmith215

A friend at work has a white 2005 TSX. He says it's amazing how it keeps clean, unlike a black car.

Reply to
Venture Rider

Great news, thanks for posting.

Reply to
AlanSmith215

White cars almost always look better/cleaner than black cars. Getting a black car really looking clean, and keeping it that way, is almost impossible.

Reply to
Burnt

My father in law had a white '03, I'm not sure if it's the same white but he honestly NEVER had it washed and it always looked pretty good. He now has a Caddy in a similar white, six months and still unwashed. I have a black '06 TL and it can't go more than a day without needing another cleaning. I'm hoping it's just pollen season causing it.

Reply to
Jim Tiberio

Again, thanks for the good news. Looks like we will get a white TL to join our black TT. I appreciated all who posted.

Reply to
AlanSmith215

Bought a gray TL for the very reason you cite. Black is hardest to keep clean looking but white is a close second. White stains easier than any other color. I owned a white Acura and will never own another.

Reply to
dimndsonmywndshld

The best color is Laguna Green.

Reply to