question regarding navigation

Does anyone know if you can install a navigation system in a 1999 3.2 TL?

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve Janzen

Do you mean a HONDA nav system, like one off eBay or something?

(you should point out you're in Kanada, Eh?)

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

Sorry about that, yes I am in Canada. I know that the newer Acura's can have navigation systems in them, so where is the best place to get a navigation system installed, at the dealer? I understand that the dash would have to be changed to accommodate an acura navigation system, if this is possible.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Janzen