question regarding navigation

Does anyone know if you can install a navigation system in a 1999 3.2 TL?
Thanks, Steve

Steve Janzen wrote:

Do you mean a HONDA nav system, like one off eBay or something?
(you should point out you're in Kanada, Eh?)
'Curly'
Sorry about that, yes I am in Canada. I know that the newer Acura's can have navigation systems in them, so where is the best place to get a navigation system installed, at the dealer? I understand that the dash would have to be changed to accommodate an acura navigation system, if this is possible.
Steve
Sounds like it would be way expensive. Why not something like a Garmin StreetPilot that you can move from one car to another? I have a 2720 and love it.