questions re: 2003 CL Type S

I have a 2003 Acura Cl Type S. I really love it. I have a few questions:

The cigarette lighter power receptacle below the radio has become loose. The socket pulls out partially when I pull out the plug. How do you gain access the rear to check on the "nut" that secures the socket? What does it look like?

Anyone have any problems with a change in dimness on the "D5" on the dashboard?

When do the '07 TL's come out? Any word on anything new? HD radio maybe?

Thanks in advance, Skip

Reply to
Skip