questions re: 2003 CL Type S

I have a 2003 Acura Cl Type S. I really love it. I have a few questions:
The cigarette lighter power receptacle below the radio has become loose.
The socket pulls out partially when I pull out the plug. How do you gain access the rear to check on the "nut" that secures the socket? What does it look like?
Anyone have any problems with a change in dimness on the "D5" on the dashboard?
When do the '07 TL's come out? Any word on anything new? HD radio maybe?
Thanks in advance, Skip