radio code

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!! I HAD TO CHANGE MY RADIO IN MY 99 ACURA 3.0CL NOW I HAVE NO RADIO I NEED A RADIO CODE TO LISTEN TO IT THE WANT $90 FOR THE
CODE AND I DONT HAVE IT SO IF U HAVE ANY INFO LET ME KNO PLEASE!!

Turn off your caps lock please. Not only is it hard to read, but it's rude.
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/radiocode.html
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
TeGGeR wrote:

well no one told you to stop and read my message. it must not be that hard to read.

Mike

come back with a smart a** answer to them. Common sense internet courtesy about using caps. Shows the maturity level of some.
steph060304 wrote:

Call your nearest dealership, give them your VIN# and or your radio model/serial number. They should give it to you. If they dont tell them you are a shop and unplugged your customers radio, and provide the same info. I've done it twice with my accord and it worked.
brockster99 wrote:

thank you very much i will try it tomorrow i hope it works

have you tried the dealer ?