RDX?

I'm the owner of an Lexus RX300.. been looking closely and salivating over new RDX.
My local dealer says they will officially go on sale in mid-July.
Anyone have any additional info?
ed

wrote in message

I've only seen pictures, the RX is no monster but the RDX looks A LOT smaller to me.
Ed in NYC (remove "nospam" to reply) wrote:

4000 lb. car with a turbo 4 cylinder engine. salivating? maybe if it had a 3.2 V8.