RDX....any details out there?

Is the RDX coming out in 2006?......any info out there on the details yet?

Interesting name for a car; RDX is the name of a explosive,used in C-4 'plastic' explosive.
Maybe the next model will be the SEMTEX ?? (I note there's already an energy drink with that name)
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Garry Granger wrote:

My local dealer said around January. But I'm pretty skeptical that it's that soon.
-MVL