RDX....any details out there?

Is the RDX coming out in 2006?......any info out there on the details yet?

Reply to
Garry Granger

"Garry Granger" wrote in news:jXiRe.7472$ snipped-for-privacy@news20.bellglobal.com:

Interesting name for a car; RDX is the name of a explosive,used in C-4 'plastic' explosive.

Maybe the next model will be the SEMTEX ?? (I note there's already an energy drink with that name)

Reply to
Jim Yanik

My local dealer said around January. But I'm pretty skeptical that it's that soon.

-MVL

Reply to
mvl_groups_user