RDX Real-time traffic...what does that include?

Do I have to pay to get the incident icons or is it just for the traffic density? tia

Probably varies by city. In San Francisco, you get average traffic speed (on major highways only), incident icons, and text descriptions of incidents.

Right, but do I have to pay for those features?