RDX with Tech vs BMW X3?

Looking at both these cars. what do people think.
RPR

RDX is pretty small on the inside. Not very practical in my book.

-prices on both will drop this summer as gas prices rise again. -a station wagon is more practical, handles better and many are available with AWD
RPR wrote:

My BMW owning friends complain endlessly about nagging problems with their vehicles. I would be very cautious about buying ANY recent production German nameplate vehicles, they all seem to have higher than normal problem rates.