Re: 1996 Acura 2.5 TL headlights

i just replaced my headlights , thanks to partstrain.com, they offer great discount, and i was able to save some money.

Reply to
Anonymous

/>reasonable price? A local dealer quoted me a price of 457.93 each and offered <br />to knock 20% off if I got both from him. I've c

some money.

I just checked, again since I had been there before, and they don't list headlights for a 1996 Acura 2.5 TL. What kind of car do you have? How much did you pay for your lights?

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez