Re: 1996 Acura 2.5 TL headlights

i just replaced my headlights , thanks to partstrain.com, they offer great discount, and i was able to save some money.
snipped-for-privacy@echoforum.com says...

offered &lt;br /&gt;to knock 20% off if I got both from him. I've c

I just checked, again since I had been there before, and they don't list headlights for a 1996 Acura 2.5 TL. What kind of car do you have? How much did you pay for your lights? --------------- Alex