Re: Integra Chuggin? Need Advice Please

So far the chugging is there permanently. It starts ok, except once today it almost wanted to hesitate before starting, but it ended up starting anyways. The idle is fine, it doesn't go up and down for no reason. Since there is a little loss of power, I have to give it a little more throttle to start out or it feels like it will stall. It doesn't chug when I down shift and have no throttle. It also seems to be burning less oil, which kinda sounds like one cylinder went out, but I don't think my car would still be running if that happened.

Thanks again to anybody who has some advice for me.

Reply to
MavSteele

MavSteele wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.carstalk.net:

Does it happen when the car is fully warm?

Reply to
TeGGeR®