"Readers' Rides" page at tegger.com...

Some time ago I set up a "readers' rides" page. Nobody has seemed to be too interested in adding to the two cars that are there now, so I thought I try
an open request for submissions.
Anyone interested? I'm sure others would like to see what the groups' readers drive.
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/readersrides/index.html
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
If you want, you can add a link to a description and history of my wheels (91 Civic LX) at http://home.earthlink.net/~honda.lioness/id10.html .
I wish my car shone like Merle's does in the photo at your site. Mine looks good, but not /that/ good. "Disgustingly free of rust" indeed. :-)
Elle "All I know are distributors... "
Add pictures here
âś–
Elle wrote:

Thanks Elle. It is a great 20 foot car. On the day I brought it home from the dealer, my 3 year old decided to "decorate" it with a landscaping rock. Ah, children. Earl Sheib still in business?
Add pictures here
âś–
In rec.autos.makers.honda snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Driving on a mountain road yesterday, I saw a car with a rock about 18" in diameter resting on its hood. It was partially into the windshield, but this rock, which I would guess weighed a couple hundred pounds, was just sitting there. The car was parked in a turnout on the side away from the hill, making it just a little bit more intriguing, since the rock didn't fall onto it at that particular spot.
I wonder how this came to pass. The car didn't appear damaged anywhere except right under the rock. Did someone see the rock tumbling down the cliff and came to a stop right under it? The timing of it all... another second sooner, and the car would have crashed into the rock. A little different bounce and it might have come through the driver side.
It seems like the car would have to have been stopped, or nearly so, or the rock would have gone through the windshield.
I wish I had taken a picture of it.
--
---
âś–
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/readersrides/index.html
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

your
"Disgustingly
brought it home

with a

Ha. Then you deserve even more kudos.

Add pictures here
âś–

Yeah, but not for 19.95 ......
Add pictures here
âś–
Eye Indo wrote:

Which I take as a sign of progress.
Add pictures here
âś–

Got a bunch of replies to my ad. They'll be up soon...
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

too
try
Don't have a picture of my current ride -- an 01 Prelude. But have a few pictures of cars I have owned years ago -- a 69 and 71 Vette, a 65 Sunbeam Tiger, a 64 XKE -- a MBG.
Add pictures here
âś–
TeGGeR® wrote:

If the weather clears up enough in the next couple months for me to actually wash my G3 Accord and get some pics of it, I'll be sure to send one over...
Add pictures here
âś–