Really need new timing belt on '03 TL w/ only 23.8K miles on it??

I have a 2003 Acura TL (purchased in November 2002) with 23,800 miles on it. The dealer is recommending I have the timing belt changed, because the manual says it should be done every 7 years regardless of
the mileage. It costs around $840 with their current $100 discount, and this includes the timing belt, water pump, drive belt, and I think up to 1 gallon of coolant.
Do I REALLY need to have this done on a car with only 23,800 miles on it (even though the manual does say it should be done every 7 years regardless of the mileage) or should I wait? If so, then when should I get it done? Let me know what you recommend.
Thanks,
Jay
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote in

You posted this identical message to alt.autos.honda. See that group for a bunch of replies, not all of them helpful, unfortunately...
If you decide to post to multiple groups, at least put a line in your message to that effect, so others are aware of that fact, and will thus know to check /those/ groups for replies that won't show up in /this/ group.
--
Tegger

Ok, will do.