rear disk brakes

I am looking for some simple instructions on how to change the Rear Disk Breke Pads on an Acura TL. I've done the front and that was pretty simple but
looking at the rear seams to be a bit more complicated. If anyone can suggest a thread that might have some instructions and pics or a video it would be appreciated. Thanks Shack
Add pictures here
âś–

This is the closest I know of: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/rustybrakes/brakes1.html
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Thanks Tegger the info in that link looks helpfull . I'll give them a try this weekend Shack
TeGGeR® wrote:

âś–