Rear Fender Rust On '95 Integra

Hi,
My '95 Integra has a problem with rear fender rust around the wheel wells where the lower body panels are bolted to the fender panels. Others show the same problem. (Mine is
white which makes the problem especially noticeable.) Is there a preventitive or cure?
Thanks, Gary
not much you can do when it starts rusting other then slow it down. Sand all the rust off (on both sides) put on some sort of rust inhibitor primer, then paint it back up. I did that to my 84 corolla and the rust stayed away for a couple more years

You should try using POR-15. My Sierra has the same issues and I took it into the dealer and they used POR-15. I have not had any issues since they applied it. http://por15store.com
Hi,&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;My '95 Integra has a problem with rear fender rust around&lt;br /&gt;the wheel wells where the lower body panels are bolted to&lt;br /&gt;the fender panels. Others show the same problem. (Mine is&lt;br /&gt;white which makes the problem especially noticeable.) Is&lt;br /&gt;there a preventitive or cure?&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Thanks,&lt;br /&gt;Gary&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;
there are products available that will penetrate the rust on a fender , and arrest it,. check your local auto parts stores for it.. i also heard muriatic acid also works on it, then take it to a plating shop and ask them to pickle it. hope this may help you..