Removing a Altenator from a 93 acura integra

I had no difficult removing the bolts, but I cannot get the damn thing up through or down through. It is just not enuff room.
I only chance it appear I had was gradually moving it over to the passenger
side of the car, removing some hoses, but still could not squeeze the altenator up through.
The altenator is not just laying there below the motor by the firewall, and after 2 hours, I gave up.
Anyone offer some help on this?
Add pictures here
âś–

Pop the balljoint taper out of the lower control arm. This will allow you to swing the driveshaft and steering knuckle forwards enough to be able to drop the alternator from between the driveshaft and the firewall. Remove the road wheel first.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

And be careful not to pull the inner joint apart by mistake.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

ummm not sure if that will cut it or not. Another website indicated removed wheel skirt (3 screws) and it should squeeze out. You may very well be right, however, I'm gonna give acura a call there now to see what they say. thanks again

Add pictures here
âś–
Just called acura, they claim the cv axle has to be let go.

Add pictures here
âś–

Yes, you might have to do that. But to remove the axle you need to pop the balljoint anyway.
It's worth having a helper swing the axle out of the way while you maneuver the alternator. If you still can't wiggle it out, then you'll need to pop the axle out of the tranny. Top up the tranny fluid after.