replacing a cd stereo in a acura TL

First off my cd player does not work! Yes I've tried all options to get it work besides going to the dealer, which I will not do.

Ok, I've contemplated getting a transmitter (because of no aux input) to get a ipod to work, however, after some research I've been told the quality would be no so good.

So I am left with a) going to a scrap yard to get a factory deck again b) buying a aftermarket deck

If I go with a aftermarket deck, I need a special module (50 bucks) to use in order to get my Sub and amp working properly, plus another wiring harness, and a dash kit. All this I don't mind, but I want something that will offer equal or better sound than whats already there.

Any suggestions? tips? advice?

I really like this deck, however, I'm unsure if it will fit.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Maxima

Maxima

"Maxima" wrote in news:4d2e3d02$0$5569$ snipped-for-privacy@news.aliant.net:

The radio-transmitter ones are just fine. My wife uses one. Quality is as good as your car's speakers.

Reply to
Tegger