replacing a cd stereo in a acura TL

First off my cd player does not work! Yes I've tried all options to get it work besides going to the dealer, which I will not do.
Ok, I've contemplated getting a transmitter (because of no aux input) to get
a ipod to work, however, after some research I've been told the quality would be no so good.
So I am left with a) going to a scrap yard to get a factory deck again b) buying a aftermarket deck
If I go with a aftermarket deck, I need a special module (50 bucks) to use in order to get my Sub and amp working properly, plus another wiring harness, and a dash kit. All this I don't mind, but I want something that will offer equal or better sound than whats already there.
Any suggestions? tips? advice?
I really like this deck, however, I'm unsure if it will fit.
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/alpine-electronics-alpine-mp3-wma-cd-car-deck-with-ipod-control-ixa-w404-ixa-w404/10124060.aspx?path {c964e44ab0989926bf2cfb96cb8742en02
Thanks in advance
ok that deck is a no no because it doesn't play cd's

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/alpine-electronics-alpine-mp3-wma-cd-car-deck-with-ipod-control-ixa-w404-ixa-w404/10124060.aspx?path {c964e44ab0989926bf2cfb96cb8742en02

The radio-transmitter ones are just fine. My wife uses one. Quality is as good as your car's speakers.
--
Tegger