Replacing Passenger Side Wiber Blade Refill

2003 Acure TL (not the "S"). What is the trick to get access to the passenger side wiper arm such that I can remove and replace the wiper
blade refill? I know how to get the blade refill out, once I can get the blade arm positioned to get access to the refill, but I don't know what to do to get access to the blade arm (it won't easily bend forward for access like the driver's side does).
Thanks
Add pictures here
âś–

Have you removed the blade holder from the wiper arm? If you're trying to replace the rubber with the holder in place, that's the hard way to do it.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–