replcmnt door for 91 integra RS

hi all,
need to replace passenger door on ’91 3-door integra RS.
does anyone know what years or models would fit? Would any Honda models’ doors fit?
is there a signified part number?
Neighbors girlfriend’s clutch slipped..rolled down a hill and sided me... a driverless accident. strange, huh?
thanks k
âś–

Not strange, but a reminder to people why automakers put **PARKING BRAKES** on cars!
As for your door, call the wreckers (which is where you will get your door anyway). They will know for sure what years will fit. IIRC, anything from '90 to '93 3-doors will fit.
Interior trim is different between years, but the structure ought to be the same. It would be a good idea to replace the hinges while you're at it, if you want to spend the money.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

...as is the door handle and rub strip. forgot to mention that.
--

"TeGGeR®" wrote:
> [...]
thanks for the helpful reply. pardon my ignorance, but what does "llRC" mean?
mahalo (thanks ) k
âś–

http://www.gaarde.org/acronyms/?lookup=I
Have a fun read. :)