replcmnt door for 91 integra RS

hi all,

need to replace passenger door on ?91 3-door integra RS.

does anyone know what years or models would fit? Would any Honda models? doors fit? is there a signified part number?

Neighbors girlfriend?s clutch slipped..rolled down a hill and sided me... a driverless accident. strange, huh?

thanks k

Reply to
k-maui

k-maui wrote in news:1_594290 snipped-for-privacy@autoforumz.com:

Not strange, but a reminder to people why automakers put **PARKING BRAKES** on cars!

As for your door, call the wreckers (which is where you will get your door anyway). They will know for sure what years will fit. IIRC, anything from '90 to '93 3-doors will fit.

Interior trim is different between years, but the structure ought to be the same. It would be a good idea to replace the hinges while you're at it, if you want to spend the money.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

"TeGGeR®" wrote in news:Xns966D5963F1364tegger@207.14.113.17:

...as is the door handle and rub strip. forgot to mention that.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

"TeGGeR®" wrote: > "TeGGeR®" wrote in > news:Xns966D5963F1364tegger@207.14.113.17: > > > > > > Interior trim is different between years, > > > ....as is the door handle and rub strip. forgot to mention > that. > > > -- > TeGGeR® > > The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ >

thanks for the helpful reply. pardon my ignorance, but what does "llRC" mean?

mahalo (thanks ) k

Reply to
k-maui

k-maui wrote in news:1_601050 snipped-for-privacy@autoforumz.com: