RSX Acura factory foglights vs aftermarket clones-experiences?

I'm looking at installing foglights in my 2005 Acura RSX. Factory can be had for about $280 while the E-bay clones for around $100 uninstalled. Any
opinions on the quality difference? Thanks Greyhound in FL
Add pictures here
âś–

Aftermarket will be dismal quality compared to OEM.
Provided the dealer-sold lamps are actually FACTORY and not just some dealer-sold aftermarket puffery, it's worth the extra cost to use OEM.
However, many dealers sell aftermarket accessories. Doesn't make them any better quality. Ask your dealer for the official *Honda* part number of their fog lamps. Report that here.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

By the way, genuine Honda OEM part numbers will be in this format: xxxxx-xxx-xxx where the first five positions are numbers, the next three will be two letters and a number (or 3 letters), and the final three are usually three numbers, or one letter and two numbers. Examples: 15400-PLM-A02 22910-SK7-A02 90173-SR3-003
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–

Now that info is definitely need to know and I have verified the numbers as 08v31-s6m-211 so it checks out from what I see so far. Thanks! Greyhound
Add pictures here
âś–
On Sun, 05 Nov 2006 21:14:26 GMT, "Grey-hound"

I installed a set of factory lights in my '05 RSX and while it took some time, the kit was absolutely complete down to the necessary cable ties. I can't imagine a clone having the wiring harnesses that the Acura kit had. I bought my kit from here: http://acura.autowebaccessories.com/store/acura-rsx-fog-lights-prod642_7808.php for, as you say, around $280. The lights are very nice and can be aimed properly with an adjustment screw so they act as proper FOG lamps and not lame driving lights to blind oncoming drivers! -- Russ Panneton snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Nederland, CO "Too bad ignorance isn't painful"

âś–