RSX Armrest

Anyone buy any of the aftermarket armrests? Any you would suggest to buy/avoid?
Thanks

I got one. Bought it there: http://www.jjproducts.net/jj_products_htm/products/Acura/AcuraRSX /
And I am always using it. It is very comfortable. Everyone thinks it is OEM.
It is in leather and permanently attaches to the driver's seat (There are 2 models of armrest: one like mine and one that sits in to the little cubby hole next to the e-brake.) I would buy it again in a minute. It is black, fits perfectly the inside of the car, and it the right height and lenght. Go to www.clubrsx.com and do a search in the forum eoth the key word Armrest. I posted pictures of mine there. The name is icecube... Please note that clubrsx sells the *other* type of armrest, which I do not like as much.
Oh, and it is an easy install but you need to be willing to cut a little the leather on the seat. But if I was able to do it, so will you....