RSX: First Brake Service - At how many clicks? Post your mileage!

Just wondering on average when most RSX drivers needed to change their brakes. I know it depends on driving style but hopefully I can get an idea when I will need to change them.

Thanks!

Reply to
yupkime

My 2002 needed new front ones at about 30k if I remember correctly, and new back ones about 10k after that. The new ones (genuine honda parts I installed myself) seem to be wearing a lot better than the original ones.

Reply to
Yoda

Front brakes started squeaking at 60k . I had Honda dealer change pads and turn rotor. Rears are still original at 68K miles

Reply to
Steve M